Roderick MacIver & Co. Inc. publishes the reports listed below based on detailed, comprehensive financial statement trend analysis. Each is $150 a year, is published quarterly and delivered via email.
Click on the publication title to subscribe or learn more:
- Risk/Reward Analysis: Master Investor Portfolios
- ten most interesting positions in the portfolios of the ten portfolio managers with the best ten year performance records
- Risk/Reward Analysis: Quality Small Cap
- quality companies with market caps between $5 and $200 million
- Risk/Reward Analysis: Quality Large Cap
- quality companies with market caps of over $200 million
- Risk/Reward Analysis: Growth Small Cap
- growth companies with market caps between $5 and $200 million
- Risk/Reward Analysis: Growth Large Cap
- growth companies with market caps over $200 million
- Risk/Reward Analysis: High-Yielding Non-Debt Securities
- high-yielding common stocks, preferreds, MLPs, REITs, royalty trusts
- Risk/Reward Analysis: Investment Grade Bonds
- quarterly report on five investment grade bonds with improving financial statement trends and five to avoid
- Risk/Reward Analysis: Short Sale Candidates
- overvalued stocks with declining margins and weak financial statement trends
- Risk/Reward Analysis: Value Stocks
- stocks selling at discounts to book with strong financial statement trends
- Risk/Reward Analysis: High-Yield and Convertible Bonds
- high yield bonds and convertibles, including convertible preferreds
- Risk/Reward Analysis: Distressed Bonds
- bonds yielding over 10% ranked by strength (or weakness) of financial statement trend
In addition to those quarterly publications we also offer Portfolio Risk/Reward Analysis -- a custom, confidential quarterly analysis of client portfolios ranking all positions in order of financial statement risk. Visit here for more information.
. . . . .
Visit here to learn more about the methodology underlying these reports.